family

family

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 36 Anxiously awaiting our little guy

workout- 48 minutes on treadmill- walked 3 miles- 20 minute upper body weight routine

This is a super quick update since I am currently swamped trying to tie up last minute loose ends.  We had our doctor's appointment yesterday because my 36 week was cancelled on Friday for an emergency C-section.  All looked really good at the doctor.  I am currently 3 cm dilated and in the doctor's opinion we could be meeting out little guy in the next 7 or 8 days.  I have my next appointment on Monday(if baby doesn't come obviously) and we are stripping my membranes at that appointment.  The doctor wanted to do it yesterday but when he told me that 7 out of 10 women go into labor that night after having it done I knew I wasn't 100% read for baby.  The carseat isn't installed yet and I still have to finish packing our hospital bag.  I am excited that we could meet our guy so soon but also nervous that I am not 100% ready at home.  I guess I will never be 100% ready though.  Oh well we are rolling with the punches and today I am finishing up some cleaning and packing.  The nursery is done minus the curtain panels which I hung then realized I needed to iron so I have to take them down tomorrow and iron them.  Otherwise bring on baby!

nursery pics and belly pics for the week!









No comments:

Post a Comment