family

family

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2- 31 Day Challenge

 
 
When I had Nathaniel I was the queen of documenting every single coo, smile and laugh.  I have thousands and thousands of pictures.  I took his picture every month for his baby book and was diligent about making sure I took pictures of him with his grandparents and great grandparents.  Poor little Jackson, my sweet second child, is already getting the shaft.  It's ten times harder to document every single moment of his life while I have a 2 year old trying to rip the camera from my hands while screaming CHEESE.  I hope this challenge forces me to get better about taking pictures of Jackson. I am the third of 4 children and it's amazing the lack of pictures of me and my younger sister.  I was always annoyed by it but now I get it, sorry for bugging you about it Mom!
 
I am showcasing just my handsome blue eyed boy today! He is only 4 months old but he is already one of the most expressive, happy babies I have ever been around.  I hope he stays this way forever
 




Jackson's sweet little face melts me into a puddle of mush (he was lying down which is why all these are turned this way)

 

does it get any better than a sweet baby sleeping on your chest
 










 






 
I love his precious little face and I hope when he is 20 I can still remember this big toothless grin and smiley eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment